Friday, December 28, 2007

Chaos #2


So Norm has a long Holiday weekend, and it's going to be busy. (Although he feels like just sitting in front of the computer.) The post-Christmas mess must be tackled. Norm has bags of garbage, packing materials, cans and bottles, etc. that must be taken to the local dump. (Here in the sticks there is no local trash pick-up, unless you pay for a private service.) And then there is the fridge. The holidays left Norm many a fine meals, but the leftovers may now need to join the trash.

On a more fun note, Norm did get an iTunes gift card for Christmas. His goal is to add a series of singles to the iPod. Any suggestions?

7 Comments:

Blogger LA said...

I love iTunes gift cards, Norm! I got one, too. I love having credit on my iTunes account.

A really cool song that I downloaded not too long ago was Amy Winehouse's "You Know I'm No Good." It's got a jazzy 40's vibe but is totally modern at the same time. Of course, my taste is all over the map.

11:43 AM  
Blogger LA said...

Hey Norm, here's some Boston real estate for ya:

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2007/12/pallotta-palace.html

The Pallottas are Italian, yes?

12:28 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

norm - I'm in the same boat - I've been trying to get organized and cleaned up a little bit every day . . . and the same goes for the leftover Lasagne and Ribs in the fridge!

Let's see . . .

Sweet Jane - Cowboy Junkies
One - U2 and Mary J. Blige

la - I'll check out Amy

9:34 PM  
Blogger norm said...

Norm actually heard the Winehouse tune for the first time this past weekend. Great suggestion!!

(Norm has never heard of the fellow with the huge house.)

Diane, those are great suggestions. Norm thinks he may already have both.

8:54 PM  
Blogger kookla100 said...

Music is hard to recommend only because everyone has their personal preference. I just bought Rufus does Judy at Carnegie Hall (the concert Dit and I went to see). Any hetero male within a 10 foot radius either whines about the gaiety of it all or has blood oozing out of his ears. But if I had to suggest anything, I would recommend that. You could always cleanse your eardrums with some Bob Seeger or Toby Keith to balance the testosterone out.

3:14 AM  
Blogger norm said...

Norm is surprisingly varied in his musical approach, Ms. Kook. So Rufus is not ruled out. (Thanks!)

10:08 PM  
Blogger kookla100 said...

Then you are going to LOVE Rufus' rendition of the old Jeanette McDonald tune "San Francisco" !!!

12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home